As a parent, supervising your baby is the most complex task but keeping an eye on them every second is something challenging. So you need baby monitors.
Mamas, thanks to technology for introducing baby monitoring tools, there are several video baby monitoring tools for two rooms you can use to get a real-time image quality of your babies. You do not need to worry if your kiddo is sleeping or crying; give a glance at the monitor, and there, you can see every activity of your baby.
The baby products monitoring tool is a single device that gives a glimpse of a baby from a different angle through the same screen simultaneously. You can push the button on the device and monitor them.
Do not be concerned about the quality of videos as you get full HD quality videos and picture quality. The monitoring tools are applicable for night vision as well, for it works in the same way during the night. Real-time quality videos and two-way talk and video recording features of the baby monitoring tool make the device most usable for nurturing babies.
I have listed some of the embedded features of monitoring tools you need to check before buying and fixing in your baby’s room.
What Should You Look For In Baby Products To Monitor For Two Rooms
Choose a model with a higher frequency.
Get a complete monitor system with a frequency of 900 MHz or higher. Frequency in the model matters as it enhances the clarity of your baby’s activities. There will be no interference in visualizing your baby from a different room.
Check for the number of cameras
If you have a larger home, check for multiple cameras as you need. You can fit the multiple cameras in different areas and supervise your baby, from distinct angles.
Zoom in and zoom out
Make sure the baby monitoring tool you purchase has a zoom function. By zooming in and out, you will get a closer and expansive look at your baby and analyze what they are up to.
Go for a wireless complete monitor system
A wireless monitoring tool is better for your home. In another way, wired monitoring tools make things messy with connection difficulty. Also, you need to pay extra for panning and tilting cameras in different rooms giving multiple wide-angle.
Get a monitor tool with a night vision feature.
Moms, to check the sleep patterns, motion, and sound of your baby, consider your monitoring tool to have a night vision feature. With night vision, you can get picture quality, digital video, and audio in the nighttime as well
Find a model with motion and sound-activated light.
Most often, when you are doing household activities like vacuuming, listening to songs, or using earphones, you do not hear a baby cry. During such a situation, get a monitoring tool that flashes a light when your baby makes a motion and sound.
Choose a model with a low-battery signal.
A monitoring tool is a device that is kept “on” the whole day and night. Ensure the monitoring tool has a low-battery flash on it. An Alert for the battery is required. Otherwise, you may lose control over your kiddo.
Some of Our Picks for the Best Baby Monitor for Two Rooms
Moms, I have listed a few of the baby monitoring devices you can buy with no second thought. These baby monitoring tools have all the features mentioned above and have a satisfactory review of other mothers.
1. Nanit Plus Smart Baby Monitor
Fix Nanit Plus Smart Baby Monitor in your home to monitor your baby. The nest cam indoor monitor device for two rooms comes with smart functionality, owlet smart sock, and is wireless and flexible.
You can keep a track record of a baby’s activities on your cell phone’s screen. To operate Wi-Fi baby monitors, you need to install an application on your device and get connected with the monitoring system. With a smartphone in hand, you can oversee your child when you are absent at home.
Technological features of this tool are:
- It provides two-way audio communication between parents and babies.
- The Wi-Fi-connected technology is operated with smartphones.
- The baby monitor features HD-quality digital video.
- Temperature sensors, sleep patterns, and baby breathing is some other additional track record features.
2. Summer Baby Pixel Monitor Device
Baby monitoring system from Summer Infant is another best remote non-wifi baby monitoring device for supervising your summer infant. The camera gives you a clear vision of your baby in the day and nighttime with the night vision feature.
You can define a sleep boundary for your child, and if your baby crosses the boundary, the device gives a signal of them going out of the selected area. Wherever your baby makes disturbing noises, babbles, and starts to cry during the night, the screen blinks in no time to warn you about your disturbed child.
Few features of this baby monitor are:
- The nest cam indoor video monitor tool provides two-way talk and has alerts for sleep zone boundary.
- Disturbing noise, expandable system, out-of-range, and low-battery signal are other features.
- You can view the room temperature through temperature sensors along with the time display for a better view of the baby.
3. Owlet Smart Baby Monitor Duo
Owlet Smart Baby Monitor Duo comes with up to 4 additional multiple cameras that you can fit in your baby’s room. It provides a clear HD quality vision of your baby during day and nighttime.
Moms, you need a strong internet connection to operate Owlet Monitor Duo. With a free application installed on your mobile phone, computer or tablet, you can monitor your baby from any place and at any time.
A few features of Owlet Baby Monitor Duo are:
- The Wi-Fi consists of wellness notifications that let parents know about oxygen levels in the room, heart rate, and baby breathing patterns.
- The monitor features background audio and two-way communication features that help you to reach your baby even while doing personal chores.
- The Owlet cam streams the baby’s activities in HD quality and provides precise details with night vision ability.
- There is a sock sensor that determines the wellness of a summer infant. You can use an owlet smart sock sensor under a doctor’s prescription.
4. Babysense Video Monitors
Infant optics DXR-8 Babysense Video Baby Monitors are built to function with one handheld device. You can fit multiple cameras in the room and see babies from different angles and separate rooms.
The Babysense Video Baby Monitor device has a night vision feature. But, the best thing is you do not need to switch on and off night vision. The monitoring system itself senses bright and night time and sets vision following day and night vision.
Some features of this baby monitor are:
- Babysense video baby monitor provides two-way communication between baby and parents.
- The nest cam indoor device has alarming temperature and humidity sensors and alerts for too cold or hot temperatures.
- Babysense video monitors have integrated baby breathing and movement sensors.
- You can also customize alerts with the schedule for the baby’s sleep patterns, feed time, time for changing diapers, and playtime.
5. Moonbaby Split Baby Camera
Moonbaby Split Baby Camera features a ‘split screen’ feature. You get two cameras to monitor your babies, which are viewed through the screen simultaneously. You can select two-way audio control to one camera at a time.
Rolling over the baby’s image with zoom in and out gives a closer look at summer infants with good image quality. The baby monitor tool supports the wall mounting, wide-angle lens, detects room temperature and humidity, and provides high-resolution audio and video.
- The baby monitor features sensor technology for room temperature and night vision.
- It has got a long-life and power-saving battery mode.
- Moonbaby Split Baby Camera has built-in lullabies that help your baby sleep in peace.
- A wide-angle lens along with a wall mounting makes an easy connection to display your little ones on a screen.
6. Video Baby Monitor
Video Baby Monitor is a wireless non-wifi baby monitor technology with cameras for two rooms. It displays high-resolution video and audio and gives eufy security wireless communication.
Moms, two-way communication makes it easy to talk to your child from the monitor to the cameras. You can constantly switch between two cameras to view your kiddo from different angles.
Its features are:
- The complete monitor system displays video at a high frame rate.
- Sensing room temperature, expandable cameras, and power-saving mode of batteries are rich features.
- Moreover, the wall mounting device consists of daytime and night vision features that give you an actual image quality of your baby in absolute darkness.
Finally, moms, I hope I have minimized your pressure to deliver quality service monitoring for your babies. Monitoring babies regularly is not a stressful job anymore. You can get baby monitors in your home and have peace of mind.
So, I have listed the six best baby monitors with eufy security, their rich features, and benefits to make things easier for you. Check out those cool monitoring devices, and let us know if the ideas are helpful.