I am so excited! The spring Great Parenting Show starts on Tuesday, March 13. We have the most amazing lineup of top parenting experts and once again, it is all free for you to listen to! We have great prizes to win, and a strong, supportive community of parents who like you, want the best for your kids and know that we can’t know it all. Life if too complex for us to know all that we need to be the best parent possible, and you are too busy to hunt down the information you need. So we’ve brought the most critical parenting information to you in the comfort of your home, for the next 3 months.
Imagine knowing how to:
- Get your child to sleep, whether you have a baby, toddler or teen, so that you don’t have to see what sleep deprivation will do to you!
- Be at your best physically so you have the energy to run after your children.
- If you are divorced or separated, avoid marrying the same person again, and how to guide your children through the process.
- Create or maintain the relationship of your dreams, even if prince charming is looking fairly froggy. (insert picture of frog with a crown?)
- Thrive even if you have extremely challenging kids with behaviours like lying, stealing, defiance and aggression.
- Feed your children nutritiously, even if you have a picky eater who will only eat the dreaded mac and cheese and chicken nuggets!
- Make parenting easier, avoid power struggles and have more fun NOW, WITHOUT sabotaging your children’s future success and happiness! It’s not hard, and the results are truly amazing.
- Get kids to listen without nagging, reminding or yelling
- Go from overwhelmed and cranky to calm and joyfully in control
- Have a more confident, healthier and smarter child.
- How to transform stress and anxiety into joy and success for your child.
- Apply a revolutionary approach for parenting children with special needs,
- Avoid the painful failure to launch syndrome by making sure your child has all the skills, including financial and coping skills!